Business Migration Support
Green & Sternfeld has had many years of experience in assisting migrants successfully settle into the Australian business environment. In fact, many of our staff have either migrated to Australia in the past or are the children of migrants and have therefore personally experienced the challenges facing migrants.
We understand the difficulty of setting up a business in another country with all its unfamiliar rules and systems. We know the importance of having a support network in place with all the local knowledge, contacts and affiliations needed to start your business.
We pride ourselves on providing the following services to our migrant clientele:
- Business reviews and due diligence investigations
- Finding and starting the right business through our established network of business brokers
- Visa obligations and compliance with visa requirements
- Establishing relevant business networks
- Setting up appropriate business structures
- General advice on business in Australia
- Referrals to banks, lawyers, insurance brokers, etc
- Accounting and taxation assistance for the establishment of effective systems, reporting, taxation and general compliance