Corporate Affairs Services
Green & Sternfeld has a dedicated corporate affairs division which acts as the ASIC registered agent for over 1,000 companies.
Our Corporate Affairs team work closely with clients and staff alike to provide a cohesive secretarial solution for your entities and peace of mind that you are complying with all regulatory and reporting requirements.
Australian entities are faced with various regulatory and reporting requirements that at times can be very complex. Often, officeholders do not have the time or resources to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the law or to keep on top of their reporting and administrative requirements.
Using our corporate affairs service will ensure that all company secretarial tasks are attended to expertly and efficiently.
Our services include:
- Formation of new companies, trusts, self-managed superannuation funds, partnerships and associations
- Business name registration and renewal
- Constitution and trust deed amendments
- Maintenance of company registers
- Preparation of annual company statements and solvency resolutions
- Provision of registered office
- Preparation and lodgment of ASIC forms